Nikolaos Tzenios, commonly known as Nicolas Tzenios, is a Lebanese/Greek/British researcher,
educator, scientist, and entrepreneur who was born on February 9, 1971. From 1994 to 2004, he was
the youngest Vice President of a government-owned university.
Nikolaos has achieved two Official World Records for being the “Most Titled Science Academician in
the World” and the “Most Highly Educated Person in the World”. To commemorate his life in the
Tzenios was the eldest of four siblings born in Beirut to Elie Tzenios and Alice Hallack. He attended
Notre Dame de Jamhour, Lebanon’s premier French Jesuit school. Tzenios BA in Business
Administration in 2014, and a Master of Business Administration in 2015. He also finished his Master
of Arts in 2022.
Professor Tzenios holds or is a candidate for 7 University Doctorate level Degrees.
- Doctor of Philosophy – Ph.D. in Public Health Applications 2020
- Doctor of Science (DSc) in Cancer Research 2022
- Doctor of Philosophy – Ph.D. in Psychology 2023
- DBA – Doctor of Business Administration 2023
- Doctor of Health Sciences (Cand)
- Doctor of Criminal Justice (Cand)
- Doctor of Philosophy – Ph.D. in Intelligence and Global Security (Cand).
Tzenios has an Online Diploma in Infectious Diseases (2021) from Institut Pasteur and a diploma in
Onco – Pharmacology from Sorbonne University Medicine (Institut Curie) (2022). He completed the
courses Introduction to the Principles and Practice of Clinical Research (2020-2021) from the National
Institutes of Health (US) Office of Clinical Research and Principles of Clinical Pharmacology (2020-
2021) from the National Institutes of Health (US) Office of Clinical Research.
Tzenios received an honorary doctorate in Medicine (2019) from Kursk State Medical University
(KSMU) and in Public Health (2015) from Matn University College.
He is also an Honorary Professor of Nutrition and Health Sciences at Alexander College (2019). He
also studied Harvard Medical School High Impact Cancer Research (2019-2021, Harvard Medical
School Global Clinical Scholars Research Training Program ( 2021) and the Train to Teach at
Department of Postgraduate Medical Education, Harvard Medical School 2022.
● Executive Certificate of Public Leadership (2018-2021), Harvard Kennedy School
● Executive education, Leadership Strategies for Evolving Health Care Executives 2019,
● Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health Executive Education
● Executive Education, Leading Digital Transformation in Health Care 2020, Harvard
● Medical School Executive Education
● PON Global Executive Certificate 2020, Harvard Law School
Harvard Medical School.
● Certificate of Achievement (Hmx) Immunology
● Certificate of Achievement (Hmx) Pharmacology – Essentials
● Certificate of Achievement (Hmx Pro) Immunology – Immuno- Oncology
● Certificate of Achievement (Hmx Pro) Genetics – Cancer Genomic
● Certificate, Diabetes Update 2020
● Certificate The Blackburn Course in Obesity Medicine: Treating Obesity 2020
● Certificate in COVID-19 Impact on Infection Control, Preparedness, and Cancer Patients,
● Continuing Medical Education (CME)
● Certificate in Coping with the Stress of Coronavirus (CME)
● Certificate in Managing Vulnerable Populations and COVID-19 (CME)
● Certificate in Immunological Testing During COVID-19 (CME)
● Certificate in Lifestyle Medicine, Nutrition, and the Metabolic Syndrome (CME)
● Certificate in Assessment and Treatment of Major Depressive Disorders (CME)
● Certificate in Management of Hyperlipidemia (CME)
● Certificate in Sudden Cardiac Death: A Case-Based ACLS Review
● Certificate in Trending Topics in Internal Medicine
● Certificate (CME), Medicine Grand Rounds: Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update,
Stanford University School of Medicine
● Certificate (CME), Providing Care to Patients with Autism Spectrum Disorders, The
Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine
● Certificate (CME), Cancer Immunotherapy: Optimizing Patient Outcomes, The Johns
Hopkins University School of Medicine
● Certificate (CME), Mayo Clinic Talks COVID-19, Mayo Clinic School of Continuous
● Post Grad Certificate, International Security, Harvard Extension School, 2019 – 2021
Tzenios has served as a Director at TRC EDU Limited since 1992. Since January 2018, he has been
the Chief Executive Oﬀicer at the TRC GEN+ Cancer Research Fund, which sponsors Medical
research clinical trials, including Keto diet effects and genetic research related to specific genetic
cancer treatment approach with Kursk State Medical University. He is the Chairman of the WAMS
International Board of Educational Exchange and the WAMS National Council of Cyprus.
Tzenios has been a Member of the Scientific board of The European Medical Association since
In 2021, Tzenios was certified by The American Board of Anti-Aging Health Practitioners. In August
2022, Tzenios was inducted into the Hall of Fame of the Medical Research Council (FMRC) with a
Fellowship for his contributions to medical research.
Tzenios came up with the Friendly LDL Theory; which suggests that low-density lipoprotein
(LDL) does not oxidize or form plaque and has anti-inflammatory effects in the absence of
elevated glucose. The research indicates that elevated glucose, rather than fat, is to blame for
the onset of cardiovascular and diet-related diseases. The theory is also discussed in his book.
He launched his keto clinic and website in Cyprus.
He is a scholar and published author of several peer-reviewed papers in health sciences and criminal
law. He has several other papers under peer review for publication at the current time.
Memberships and Associations
● Fellow of The Royal Society for Public health. FRSPH
● Fellow of The Royal Society of Medicine
● Fellow of the American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine. Anti-Aging, Metabolic &
● Functional Medicine.
● Diplomate of The American Board of Anti-Aging Health Practitioners
● Fellow of The World Academy of Medical Sciences
● Fellow of the Medical Research Council
● Member of the American Academy of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology (AAAAI)
● ASSOCIATE ACADEMICIAN of the International Academy of Social Sciences
● Member of the European Society for Medical Oncology (ESMO)
● Member of the American Academy of Regenerative Medicine
● Member of the European Academy of Allergy & Clinical Immunology
● Member of the Royal Society of Biology
● Member of the American Federation for Medical Research
● Member of the American Psychological Association
● Member of the American College of Healthcare Executives
● Affiliate Member of The American College of Medical Genetics and Genomics
● Member of the European Medical Association ( Member of the Scientific board)
● Ambassador of the European Association for Cancer Research
● Associate Member American Association for Cancer Research.
● Member of The American College of Medical Quality
● Member of The Genetics Society of America (GSA)
● Member of The American Society of Preventive Oncology
● Member of the American Public Health Association
● Member of the European Society of Human Genetics Obesity Medicine Association
● Member of the Association of Clinical Research Professionals
● Member of The European Society of Clinical Nutrition and Metabolism, ESPEN
● Associate Member of The Obesity Medicine Association
● Member of The Canadian Public Health Association
● Fellow of The Academy of Political Science
● Fellow of the Foreign Policy Association